Ukrainian Military told that overall the ceasefire last night in the Donbass observed, despite some attacks from militias.
"at the end of yesterday, the situation in the ATO area remained stable. Illegal equipped weapon creation in General observed the truce. However, isolated cases of use of weapons from the enemy were, "he said on air of TV channel "112 Ukraine" authorized the press center of the fighting.
he also said that, despite a certain lull in the Donbas, Military continue to equip the defence of the frontiers and fortifications on the line of separation.
The Ukrainian authorities in April last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began almost 7, 9 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
The first of September began in Donbass is not only the school year, but another ceasefire, which the parties to the conflict agreed in the last meeting of the contact group on settling the situation in Ukraine, which took place on August 26 in Minsk.