Ukrainian Military took some equipment from the contact line in the Donbass, said on the last working day of the week on a press-conferences the Deputy chief of staff of the people's militia self-proclaimed Luhansk national Republic Igor Yashchenko.
"The situation in the area of responsibility of the people's militia is characterized as regarding tranquil. For the past period (three days) there was a decrease in the number of attacks against the military might of Ukraine (APU) of our territory. We believe that this Situation has arisen due to the fact that the contact line was allotted the part of the military equipment on our side, and from the armed forces of Ukraine ", - said Yaschenko.
according to his statement, for the last 3 days LC 3 district again came under shelling from security forces." Most often shelled the territory of residential settlements Kalynivka " - drew the attention Yashchenko.
He added that these violations of the ceasefire recorded in the General center for control and coordination of ceasefire regime in the Donbas.
The military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of Donbas began in April of last year. On February 12, negotiations were consensus about stop fire, the withdrawal of heavy weapons, the introduction to the Constitution of Ukraine for change about the decentralization of power and consolidation of special status " of Donetsk and Lugansk regions ".
at the meeting of the contact group, which took place on 26 August in Minsk, the parties to the conflict agreed on the need to achieve a ceasefire in Donbas on September 1. The head of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko met with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair's September 13, summed up in practice, full compliance with the ceasefire regime in the Donbas since the end of August this year.