At the video conference of the contact group on settling the situation in Ukraine today discussed the issue of consolidating the ceasefire, said the Plenipotentiary representative of the self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic in the negotiations Denis Putilin.
Meeting of the contact group was held in Minsk on Tuesday. In the process of negotiations the parties have reached agreement on the withdrawal of weapons with a caliber of not more than 100 millimeters and the local elections in the Donbass.
"The videoconference was quite predictable, because the question of ceasefire. It was stated that there are no victims from the peace population. Because of this it Was clearly determined that we should do everything necessary to the ceasefire continued, " - said Pushilin.
The military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of the population of Donbass began in April of last year. On February 12, negotiations were consensus about stop fire, the withdrawal of heavy weapons, the introduction to the Constitution of Ukraine for change about the decentralization of power and consolidation of special status " of Donetsk and Lugansk regions ".
at the meeting of the contact group, held on 26 August in Minsk, the parties to the conflict agreed on the need to achieve a ceasefire in the Donbass on September 1. The head of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko met with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair's September 13, summed up in practice, full compliance with the ceasefire regime in the Donbas since the end of August this year.