Ukrainian military say about the observance of the truce in the first day weekend on the contact line in the Donbass, reported in the report of the press service of special operations V.
"during today's day, from midnight to 18 hours in the ATO area fully maintained the silence mode. No documented cases of discovery of fire, and for a time occupied the territory along the line of demarcation, " - said in the report.
Ukrainian military report that has documented the deterioration of a criminogenic situation on the territories of the breakaway republics, said the attacks on civilians, cases of looting and robberies.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began almost 7, 9 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
at the meeting of the contact group, which took place on 26 August in Minsk, the parties to the conflict agreed on the need to achieve a ceasefire in the Donbass on September 1. The head of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko met with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair's September 13, summed up in practice, full compliance with the ceasefire regime in the Donbas since the end of August this year.