The diversion of weapons in the Donbas a caliber of less than 100 millimetres are possible after the complete ceasefire, said the official representative of the General staff of the military might of Ukraine Vladislav Seleznev.
"We went through this procedure when the Issue was resolved by diversion of weapons caliber greater than 100 millimeters? That is, until was reached a ceasefire, withdrawal of weapons has Not been implemented ... And so We are ready (to comply with the agreement) in compliance With all precautions aimed at ensuring life and health of both military and civilians, "? RIA "news" words Selezneva.
Military told that we hope to further the observance of silence in the Donbass " focusing on the fact that Since the beginning of September in Lugansk area is quiet, there is hope for a good prospect? in position 7. 00 (same as GMT) on 30 September, Lugansk and Artemovsk areas along the demarcation line (in the Donbas) observed the ceasefire. Not a single documented attack by the terrorists of the so-called LNR", - has declared the Commissioner of the press center of the fighting in the Luhansk region of Ukraine Ruslan Tkachuk in broadcast television channel " 112 Ukraine ", answering a Question about the future development of the situation in the Luhansk region. Tkachuk also said that despite the consensus on the separation line until now Not been allotted weapons caliber greater than 100 millimeters. On Tuesday in Minsk agreement was initialed the withdrawal of certain weapons a caliber of 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline in Donbass. Authorized self-proclaimed DND in the contact group Denis Putilin said that the document was signed by all parties with the exception of the heads of DND and LNR. The head of the breakaway republics intend to sign the document on Wednesday. On Wednesday the President's press Secretary Dmitry Peskov said that the Kremlin is experiencing cautious optimism and believes a positive decision on the withdrawal of heavy weapons in the Donbas, the most before the meeting " channel four ". Since mid-April last year, the Kiev authorities carried out in the East of Ukraine "special operation" to suppress the protest movement in the Donbass. Refers to a large number of dead and wounded among the civilian population and the destruction of houses and infrastructure. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well As among them, during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which Since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict. September 1, in the Donbass began a ceasefire, which the parties to the conflict agreed on 26 August in Minsk during the meeting of the contact group on settling the situation in Ukraine. The head of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko met With former British Prime Minister Tony Blair's September 13, summed up in practice, full compliance with the ceasefire regime in the Donbas Since the end of August this year.