Ukrainian Military are in full combat readiness in the Donbass, Despite the temporary cessation of active hostilities in the area, said on Thursday Advisor to the head of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Ukraine Zoryan Shkiriak.
On Tuesday in Minsk agreement was initialed the withdrawal of certain weapons a caliber of 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline in Donbass. On Wednesday all sides have signed the contract. 1st phase of allotment shall commence upon a finding of a complete ceasefire in the Donbas. The General staff of Ukraine said that the countdown 2 day ceasefire began at midnight on September 30.
"Despite the temporary cessation of active hostilities, all units of the APU (Armed Forces of Ukraine - ed.), National guard and interior Ministry on the demarcation line (in the Donbas - ed.) continue to be in full combat readiness. The ATO forces will instantly give a fitting rebuff to the aggressor in case of attempts to break into our territory. The enemy will be stopped and destroyed, " wrote Shkiriak on his page century
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people
at the meeting of the contact group, which took place on 26 August in Minsk, the parties to the conflict agreed on the need to achieve a ceasefire in the Donbass on September 1.