The removal of equipment a caliber of less than 100 millimeters in the Donetsk region will begin on 18 October, said the official representative of the General staff of the military might of Ukraine Vladislav Seleznev.
The process of withdrawing equipment by the Ukrainian military in the Luhansk region begins on the first day of the week.
"As for the Donetsk region, the Process of diversion of weapons will start on 18 October, will continue for 26 days. Until that time, we will continue to monitor the situation, " - said Seleznev in the air of the TV channel.
last week in Minsk was initialed an agreement about the discharge of weapons a caliber of less than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline in Donbass. Last Wednesday all sides have signed the contract.
first of Authorized Kiev told That the Military will start the removal of equipment only after the authorized DND and LNR. The authorities LNR on the first day of the weekend started to withdraw from the contact line in the Donbass weapons up To a caliber of 100 millimeters. Fifteen days after Withdrawal of heavy weapons must begin in the DPR.