About 100 people lost their life in September in Donetsk region as a result of military operations conducted by Kiev, to the report of the office of the Commissioner for human rights, the self-proclaimed DND.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR AND DND. At the end of summer in the office of the Ombudsman said that the victims were 3, 8 thousand inhabitants of Donetsk region, at least 6 thousand were injured.
"Since the beginning of armed conflict in the Donbass died 3901 people, including 579 3322 women And men, and among them 71 children under the age of 18 years. And not less than 6152 people were injured health of different severity ", - reported in the report on the first day of the week, October 5.
in the office of the Commissioner for human rights added that the previous week in the end of hostilities in the Republic died 1 citizen.
last week in Minsk was initialed an agreement about the discharge of weapons a caliber of less than 100 millimeters And tanks from the frontline in Donbass. Last Wednesday all sides have signed the contract.
first of Authorized Kiev told that the Military will start the removal of equipment only after the authorized DND AND LNR. The authorities LNR on the first day of the weekend started to withdraw from the contact line in the Donbass weapons up to a caliber of 100 millimeters. Fifteen days after withdrawal of heavy weapons must begin in the DPR.
The process of withdrawing is divided into two stages And will last 41 days. Before this phase the warring parties gave the OSCE a list of weapons And equipment, which will be moved to the definition of the areas to a distance of fifteen kilometers from the line of battle of contact. The process of withdrawal of equipment And weapons is bilateral And will be held under the supervision of authorized OSCE And the media.