The truce in the Donbass is maintained, losses among the Ukrainian security forces there, said on the first day of the week authorized official of the presidential administration of Ukraine on issues of special operations Andrei Lysenko.
"The truce in the East of Ukraine continues. Over the past day in the fighting no war has died and were injured, " said Lysenko at a press conference.
He said that on the first day of the week began a withdrawal of weapons with a caliber of not more than 100 millimeters in the Luhansk region, Kiev first gave a list of their weapons the OSCE. To a Question about whether Kiev confirms withdrawal of heavy weapons by militias, He said that he will give the answer of the Special monitoring mission of the OSCE.
"We will see from the report of the OSCE mission, We speak about the Ukrainian side, which started this process ", - said Lysenko.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
last week in Minsk was initialed an agreement about the discharge of weapons a caliber of less than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline in Donbass. Last Wednesday all sides have signed the contract. The authorities LNR on the first day of the weekend started to withdraw weapons from the contact line, fifteen days the removal of equipment required to start and DNR. On the first day of the week the Ukrainian military has said about the simultaneous removal of equipment a caliber of less than 100 millimeters in the Luhansk region during the first phase. The second stage will be held on October 18 in Donetsk region.