Ukrainian security forces will suspend the removal of equipment in the Donbas a caliber of less than 100 millimetres in the event of renewed attacks or obstacles to the work of the Special monitoring mission (SMM) of the OSCE, said on the first day of the week official Commissioner of the General staff of the military might of Ukraine Vladislav Seleznev.
"If the shelling in the area ATO will be resumed, the process of withdrawal will be suspended. If within the ATO Authorized monitoring mission of the OSCE will not have access rights to certain pathways and areas, the story is in the 1st turn about the second side of the conflict, the withdrawal process will be suspended ", - Seleznyov declared on the first day of the week on air of television channel.
last week in Minsk was initialed an agreement about the discharge of weapons a caliber of less than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline in Donbass. Last Wednesday all sides have signed the contract.
first of Authorized Kiev told that the Military will start the removal of equipment only after the authorized DND and LNR. The authorities LNR on the first day of the weekend started to withdraw from the contact line in the Donbass weapons up to a caliber of 100 millimeters. Fifteen days after withdrawal of heavy weapons must begin in the DPR.