Commercial blockade of Crimea Kiev did not cause any negative consequences for the economy of the Republic, the region is 95% switched to Russian products and the products of its production, said the head of Crimean Parliament Vladimir Konstantinov.
Activists of the banned in Russia as extremist movement "Right sector" and other Ukrainian organizations on 20 September blocked the delivery of items to the Crimea. The message about intention to block the border with the Crimea first made the deputies of the Verkhovna Rada Refat Chubarov and Mustafa Dzhemilev. The Kiev Authorities do not create obstacles to the so-called blockade of the Peninsula. The authorities of the Russian Republic considered this action as senseless.
"Orgy at the border line with Ukraine has not caused negative consequences for the Crimean economy, as well as among them in the food sector. Republic is 95% switched to Russian products and the products of its production, the replacement of the remaining 5% is a matter of time ", - said in the appeal of the Presidium of the state Council of the Crimea, which was read out by Konstantinov.
He said that the Kerch ferry after the tourist season has switched to delivery of food to the Crimea.
"Any attempt to disrupt the habitual way of stable, peaceful life on the Peninsula in vain. The provocateurs do not stop, sustainable development of the Russian Crimea ", - said Konstantinov.
Read more about food blockade of the Crimea