The second stage of withdrawal of heavy weapons in the Donbass calibre less than 100 mm, the Ukrainian military is supposed to begin from October 20, said the press officer of the headquarters special operations security forces Anatoly Stelmach in broadcast television channel "112 Ukraine" on Wednesday morning.
last week, the sides signed an agreement about the discharge of weapons a caliber of less than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline in Donbass. The removal of equipment began on the first day of the week, it will be held in 2 stages over 41 days - 1st phase in the Luhansk region - the Withdrawal of first tanks, then artillery systems and mortars. The second stage will be held in Donetsk region, in the General staff of the APU said that it is supposed to start on October 18. The Ukrainian military has said that it has completed the Allotment of tanks in the Luhansk region during the first phase.
"in the process of the 2nd stage, it begins with 20 numbers, we will also conduct a certain number of tanks and artillery systems, is a D-44 and D-48 ", - said Stelmach on Wednesday.
according to him, currently in the Lugansk region, after the withdrawal of tanks, the OSCE observers will verify the site for several days.
"Today, after the statements of the Ukrainian side about the relocation of equipment, for several days Authorized the OSCE will conduct verification, international observers verifies the congruence serial numbers and locations of tanks at a distance of More than fifteen miles from the demarcation line," said Stelmach.