The residence of the Ambassador of Ukraine in Turkey confirms the data about the fire in his own office, a fire could break out due to short circuit.
yesterday Turkish media reported that the Ukrainian Embassy was on fire.
according to the residence of the Ambassador of Ukraine Turkey, on Wednesday during the day in the office there is repeated interruptions in the supply room.
"Approximately at 21. 30 local time (coincides with Moscow time) in the 1st from the offices of the Embassy started the fire, which was extinguished by employees of the diplomatic establishment and the Turkish fire brigade. The most likely cause of the fire is short circuit caused by multiple outages of electrical energy ", - informed the residence of the Ambassador on its Internet representation on Thursday.
according to information from diplomatic institutions, in the end of the conflict no one was injured, the residence of the Ambassador is working in normal mode.