Ukrainian Authorities will decide about the withdrawal of artillery from line of contact in Luhansk region after a meeting of the trilateral contact group, said on Thursday Last news the press-Secretary of the General staff Vladislav Seleznev.
The Ukrainian Military has begun the removal of equipment in the Luhansk region on the first day of the week, in two days they took the tanks. Military first told that further suggest on the last working day of the week to begin Withdrawal of artillery, and the upcoming week is the Withdrawal of mortars.
"Plans have to change due to the decision by the contact group. We expect the decisions of the contact group and further based on the decisions of the contact group, after receiving the appropriate orders, we will work ", - said Seleznev, answering the question, will the Plans for the allotment of artillery in connection with fire, fixed in the Donbass.
on Thursday morning, the Ukrainian Military told that the militia for the first time since September 30, as if he had violated the ceasefire regime in the Donbas. According to security officials, four Ukrainian soldiers received injuries to health. Because of this, the Military revealed that considering the emergency meeting of the trilateral contact group. The authorities LNR for its part revealed that the message about the shelling of positions of security officers of the militia are a provocation of Kiev.
last week, the sides signed an agreement about the discharge of weapons a caliber of less than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline in Donbass. The removal of equipment began on the first day of the week, it will be held in 2 stages over 41 days - 1st phase in the Luhansk region - the Withdrawal of first tanks, then artillery systems and mortars. The second stage will be held in the Donetsk region, is expected from October 20.