The ceasefire regime in Donbass on Thursday were met in full, Authorized the OSCE have started the verification process tanks that are required to be allocated by both parties to the conflict on specially prepared sites, said Commissioner press center special operations Anatoly Stelmach.
"From midnight to 18. 00 (same as GMT) in the area of the ATO cases of ceasefire violation were not. Today, during the diversion of equipment and weapons with a calibre of not more than 100 mm from the separation line Authorized the OSCE have started the verification process. Over 2 days, international observers will check the actual number of allotted techniques in new locations and their congruence factory rooms, " said Stelmach, a video recording of his statement published on the press centre page in Facebook.
From 1 September in the Donbass entered into force another truce. At the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal of weapons with a caliber of not more than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. This process will be gradual. The authorities LNR have started to withdraw arms 3 October, 5 October, the Military also began to take vehicles in the Luhansk region. Power DND told that there are plans to begin withdrawal of heavy weapons in the 2nd part of October.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which Since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.