Contact group on Ukraine gives recommendations to continue the implementation of the Treaty about the withdrawal from the contact line in the Donbass guns of a caliber of less than 100 millimeters, said press Secretary of the Kiev envoy at the talks, former President Leonid Kuchma of Ukraine Daria olifer on the last working day of the week.
"due to the fact that the attack of 7 October was an isolated event that is not system intensive in nature, the tripartite liaison group recommended to continue the implementation of the Treaty about the withdrawal from the contact line of guns a caliber of less than 100 millimeters," in Facebook.
on Thursday morning the Ukrainian law enforcers told that the militiamen for the first time since September 30, As if he had violated the ceasefire regime in the Donbas. As stated by the Military, the environment in the area of residential settlements Troitsk militia anti-tank guided missiles fired at Ukrainian base, which underwent engineering work. According to security officials, four Ukrainian soldiers received injuries to health. Advisor to the head of the self-proclaimed LNR Rodion Miroshnik said that this information is a provocation of Kiev, who does not want to take weapons in the Donbass.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.