The head of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Ukraine in Donetsk oblast Vyacheslav Abroskin said on Sunday that in the village of Granite on an extension hit a boy.
"on the approaches to the river on an extension hit a child ", - Abroskin wrote on his page century
according to him, the boy 2003, With minor injuries he was taken to district hospital Volnovakha.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which Since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
From 1 September in the Donbass entered into force another truce, both parties and observers state that it is observed. At the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal of weapons with a caliber of not more than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. This process will be gradual. The authorities LNR have started to withdraw arms 3 October, 5 October, the Military also began to take vehicles in the Luhansk region. Power DND told that there are plans to begin withdrawal of heavy weapons in the 2nd part of October.