The Ukrainian Military will start withdrawing the 3rd weapons from the separation line in the Donbass after the verification by the OSCE of artillery allotted fifteen October, said the authorized special operations security forces in the Luhansk region Ruslan Tkachuk.
"Verification will continue until fifteen October, and at the same time in fact begins the third stage - discharge mortars," - said Tkachuk on the air TV channel.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
The last document from February 12 - in addition to the ceasefire, withdrawal of heavy weapons and creating a security zone obliges the Ukrainian Authorities to engage in direct dialogue with the authorized DND and LNR, for example, on the issue of holding local elections, entering into the Constitution of Ukraine of change, involving the decentralization of Power, as well as on the issue of legislative recognition of special status " of Donetsk and Lugansk regions ".