Kiev plans to complete criminal proceedings disaster Malaysian Boeing in the Donbass in February, said at a press conference on Tuesday, the head of the government Commission on investigation of causes of the crash Gennady Zubko.
"I wish to access the information, we can demonstrate that today was not included in criminal proceedings, which is also being conducted and will be completed in practice in February 2016," said Zubko.
Boeing organization " organization Malaysia Airlines flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, crashed on July 17 of last year in Donetsk region. Lost his life all 298 people who were on Board, 193 of them were residents of the Netherlands.
the security Council of the Netherlands, which for fifteen months conducted a trial of the causes of the disaster Boeing, on Tuesday published a report on the disaster. The head of the security Council of the Netherlands, Tjibbe Joustra said that the plane was shot down by a missile M.
first on Tuesday, Russian concern "Almaz-Antey" issued a report, stating that the Boeing was shot down by a missile M taken at the armament Russian army in 2011, a start was made from the territory controlled by the Armed forces of Ukraine (APU) is a residential settlement of zaroshchens'ke.