In the self-proclaimed Luhansk people's Republic started the preparation of the second phase of the withdrawal from the line of contact of the arms with calibre less than 100 mm, said at a press conference, Deputy chief of staff of the corps national police LNR Igor Yashchenko.
"We have already started the preparatory events for the second phase of allotment of weapons and equipment," said Yashchenko.
at the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal of weapons with a caliber of not more than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. The authorities LNR have started to withdraw arms 3 October, 5 October, the Military also began to take vehicles in the Luhansk region. On Thursday, in LNR told that the Republic has completed the 1st phase of allotment weapons with a caliber of not more than 100 millimetres. As reported in the Ministry of defence DND, they have to begin withdrawal assume October 18, subject to the " silence ".
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.