The Ukrainian Military tactics have changed with the movement of their arms along the line of contact in Donbass, now They throw a technique at night, turning off the lights in the settlements, said on the last working day of the week the Deputy head of the headquarters of the militia of the self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic Eduard Bacurin.
"They changed tactics when the transfer arms at night. Now, when there is a transfer of technology, They turn the lights off in the village, is a technique, then They light include ", - basurin declared correspondents.
according to his statement, along the line of contact continues the rotation forces of the Ukrainian security forces, but their number remains as long as the previous one." We're talking about the fact that the rotation goes from one point to another. This is a point increase. As We said Earlier, the total number is about 93 thousand From the reserve, which is located in the depth, and the line of contact of about 77 thousand. Last, We note that first, there was an outflow of nationalist forces, they are Now trying to return back to the line of contact, " - said Basurin.
earlier, Deputy head of the corps headquarters of the people's militia LNR Igor Yashchenko claimed that the FSC record the movement of security forces along the line of contact in Donbas. According to him, Kiev is engaged in regrouping its forces and does not step back from a military solution to the conflict.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which Since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
From 1 September in the Donbass entered into force another truce, both parties and observers state that it is observed. At the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal of weapons with a caliber of not more than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. The authorities LNR have started to withdraw arms 3 October, 5 October, the Military also began to take vehicles in the Luhansk region. The Ministry of defence DND stated that the removal of equipment start, but not October 18, As planned earlier, and on October 21. The Ministry told that they must postpone the date of allotment due to the shelling from the security forces.