Among the Ukrainian military in the Donbass no dead for the past day, damage to health has received two soldiers, said the speaker of the presidential administration of Ukraine on problems of fighting Alexander Motesanib.
first Authorized local administrations in the Donbass told that not recorded attacks by Ukrainian security forces in the night of Sunday, according to their statements, the situation remained calm. Ukrainian Military reported shelling of their positions in the area of residential settlements Sands in the evening on the first day of the weekend from small arms, eventually injured one military. The Ministry of defence DND told about 2 cases of violation of the "silence mode" Ukrainian security forces.
"for last days in the end of hostilities, no war is not dead, two of our soldiers received injuries to health," said Matusevich.
The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as Among them, during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which Since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
From 1 September in the Donbass entered into force another truce, both parties and observers state that it is observed. At the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal in the Donbass weapons of a caliber of less than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. This process will be gradual. Security forces and militias have already taken the technique in the Luhansk region, a few days will be to take weapons in the Donetsk region.
The military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of Donbas lasts more than a year. On February 12, negotiations were consensus about stop fire, the withdrawal of heavy weapons, the introduction to the Constitution of Ukraine for change about the decentralization of power and consolidation of special status " of Donetsk and Lugansk regions ".