The Commissioner of the Ministry of defence self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic said Last news that one militiaman died, one received health damage due to attempts to attack from the Ukrainian security forces on the Northern outskirts of Donetsk.
first Tuesday of the Deputy chief of the headquarters of the militia DND Eduard Baturin said that the Militia repelled the attempted offensive from the armed forces of Ukraine near Donetsk, among the siloviki have Losses. Commissioner press center special operations Ukrainian security forces Leonid Matyukhin said Last news that this information is untrue.
"Today the Ukrainian army units of up to platoon at eleven. 45 (coincides with Moscow time) tried to attack our positions. Previously, having made a fire from rifles, rocket-propelled grenades and heavy machine guns. The attack was repulsed. The battle lasted about one and a half hours. As a result, Ukrainian provocations from the militia to one soldier died, one was seriously injured. Opponents losses amounted to five people. The fact of infringement was recorded by the OSCE mission ", - said the head of the Department.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk of the contact group.
at the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal of weapons with a caliber of not more than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. This process takes place in 2 stages. Militia LNR told In proshedshiy Thursday about the completion of the first phase of the diversion of arms a caliber of less than 100 millimeters, the Ukrainian Military said it has completed the 1st stage of the withdrawal on the last working day of the week. In DNR intend to begin withdrawal on October 21, under condition of observance of the mode of silence.