In the self-proclaimed Luhansk people's Republic in fact completed the second phase of the diversion of military equipment from the line of contact, said Last news Deputy commander of the corps national police LNR Sergey Kozlov.
at the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal of tanks and weapons of a caliber of less than 100 millimeters from the line of contact in Donbas. Militia LNR told In proshedshiy Thursday about the completion of the first stage of withdrawal, the Ukrainian Military said it has completed the 1st Stage of the withdrawal on the last working day of the week.
"in fact the removal of equipment is completed, all weapons and military equipment concentrated in areas of storage and ready for verification and further inspections by representatives of the OSCE," - said Kozlov.
according to him, the process of verification of the OSCE observers and preparation of all necessary documents is made on the past 2 days.
"Tomorrow, observers will complete the verification of allotted LPR equipment," he said.
"The stage of diversion of weapons of a calibre less than 100 mm involves the discharge of the line of contact of artillery. However, LNR is still at the end of July in the hands of individual took this kind of weapons from the contact line. We can assume that the next stage of the withdrawal of the people's militia LNR completed ahead of schedule ", - told in militia LNR.
They explained that waiting for similar action from the Ukrainian side.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk of the contact group. Currently in the Donbass more than a month valid truce. On Wednesday, the allotment of weapons with a caliber of not more than 100 millimetres started in DND.