Authorized Special monitoring mission of the OSCE for the first time in two and a half months trapped in a city of debaltseve, which is under the control of authorized self-proclaimed Donetsk, is notified on the official website of the mission on Twitter on Sunday.
in the area of Debaltsevo in February there were clashes between security forces and militias. The militia on 19 February told that the operation in Debaltsevo in practice ended, the city in General came under their supervision. Visited Debaltsevo OSCE Workers then recorded numerous destruction.
"for the first time in two and a half months, OSCE SMM got to debaltseve. On the streets a few people, the traces of destruction are still visible, " - said in the report.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.