In the world of fixed 1st death from eating GMO product. The Spaniard Juan Pedro Carlos died from eating tomatoes, to which was added a fish gene.
In the world observed the 1st death after consuming the GMO product. The Spaniard Juan Pedro Carlos eat a tomato, the result of which he started an allergic reaction.
The representative of the stronger sex then felt very sick - had sore throat and decreased the pressure. Who came at his call medical staff failed to save Carlos, says "Medicine 99".
Experts wanted to establish the specific cause of death, and did a test eaten tomatoes. He demonstrated the presence of strange allergens, chemical compounds which are found in fish. Also, the tomatoes were drugs that blocked the action of drugs, also cells, which could prevent allergic reactions in Carlos.
In mid-September of this year, the government has decided that Russia is starting from now on we will not create products with the use of GMOs. This was announced by Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich. According to his statement, this project needs to be established regulatory framework.
sections: Accidents, World News, Accidents