Controlled by the Kyiv security forces began to withdraw artillery with a caliber less than 100 mm from the line of contact in the Donetsk region, said authorized press center special operations Leonid Matyukhin.
"Yes, the Ukrainian Military has begun the removal. The process has begun, "said Matyukhin, reports RIA" Novosti ".
along With this, in the broadcast television channel "112 Ukraine" Matyukhin said that the Military will take artillery for three days. Wednesday will be given equipment near debaltseve, on Thursday in Mariupol direction, and further in the direction of Donetsk. Before Wednesday, the Soldiers of the self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic began the second stage of the withdrawal of weapons of a calibre less than 100 mm from the contact line. From 1 September in the Donbass entered into force another truce, both parties and observers state that it is observed. At the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal in the Donbass weapons of a caliber of less than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. This Process will be gradual. Order challenge: at 1st turn, – the part of the line of contact in the LNR, including Lugansk (sector "North" ), then – the remaining part of the front, including DNR (sector South ). Since mid-April last year, the Kiev authorities carried out in the East of Ukraine "special operation" to suppress the protest movement in the Donbass. Refers to a large number of dead and wounded among the civilian population and the destruction of houses and infrastructure. According to the UN at the end of August, victims of the conflict in the East of Ukraine more than 8 thousand People, at least 17, 6 thousand has Been damaged health, 1, 5 million people became internally displaced.