In St. Petersburg the result of break of a heating main one was flooded with boiling water from the basement of the metropolis that housed a pet shop. The result of the accident killed all the animals.
In St. Petersburg the result of break of a heating main have killed all the livestock in one of the pet stores of the metropolis, which was placed in the basement. According to the owners of the shop, in a matter of seconds over 20 decorative mice and rats in cages, but also a few hundred aquarium fish boiled alive.
Damage from boiling water breakthrough of the owners of the shopping center was estimated at 1.5 million rubles. "We were holding mostly small rodents, fish, and forage, all died when water gushed into the building. Boiling water stood in the basement approximately at the knee, all clouded with steam, animals and fish simply boiled alive, - quotes LifeNews the words of the owner of the pet store.
As we reported "Interfax", some animals that were on the upper tiers, still managed to survive. Some pupils moved to the veterinary hospital, and other lucky winners the employees of the shop took to his home. Currently, the pet store is closed.
A breakthrough heating duct on Krasnoarmeyskaya street in Admiralteyskiy district, was discovered in the morning. The street was blocked by employees of traffic police. At the moment on the site of emergency work emergency services. In consequence of unpleasant events district 200 homes remained without heat. They include 155 dwelling houses, 15 child care centers and 5 hospitals.
sections: Accidents, Region News, Accidents