Authorized Contact group on settlement in Donbass on Tuesday at negotiations in the format of the videoconference discussed the possible ways of stopping attacks. About this said the head of the delegation of the DPR at the Minsk negotiations, speaker of the Parliament DND Denis Pushilin.
"Unfortunately, in our days we are celebrating the provocative attacks, which record and Authorized SCCC, and the OSCE monitoring mission. During the conference we discussed possible ways of preventing further increase in the number of such attacks. Agreed that the last stage of diversion of weapons, which will begin November 5, will give the opportunity to reduce the number of violations, even provocative character ", - quoted expression Putilina " Donetsk news Agency ".
As said Pushilin, Authorized Contact group expressed hope for a reduction in the number of attacks Field the completion of the diversion of arms in Accordance With the Minsk agreements.
along With this, authorized DND said that " this does not remove the necessity of strict observation and non-reaction to provocation, which on its turn increases the probability of the cast To resume full-scale hostilities ".
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk the Contact group, which Since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
From 1 September in the Donbass entered into force another truce, both parties and observers state that it is observed. At the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal of weapons with a caliber of not more than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. This process takes place in 2 stages (first, Lugansk, then Donetsk region).