The Ukrainian military has begun the removal of mortars with caliber of 120 millimeters in the Donetsk region, the process will be completed on 12 November, said on Thursday Last news speaker of the General staff of Ukraine Vladislav Seleznev.
"Yes, All right, started (removal - ed.) in Donetsk region. If to talk about specifics, Artyomovsk direction, " - said Seleznev.
according to his statement, on Thursday the military would take mortars in the direction of Artemovsk, on the last working day of the week in Mariupol, and on the first day weekend in Donetsk direction.
"Then there will be a message about the allotment on November 9, From 10 to 12 are the verifiers, and 12 we are obliged to complete process of diversion of weapons. All according to schedule, " - said Seleznev.
on Thursday, the self-proclaimed militia DND in the presence of authorized OSCE and SCCC was led away from the line of contact, mortars caliber 82 millimeter. The OSCE mission started the serial numbers assigned weapons.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which Since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
From 1 September in the Donbass entered into force another truce, both parties and observers state that it is observed. At the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal of weapons with a caliber of not more than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. This process takes place in 2 stages (first, Lugansk, Then Donetsk region). In Luhansk region the process of allotment is completed, currently on-going drainage in the Donetsk region.