Special monitoring mission (SMM) of the OSCE noted that not all heavy weapons Were withdrawn from Donbas, which violates first signed the contract, said Thursday the Deputy head of mission Alexander Hg.
From 1 September in the Donbass entered into force another truce. At the end of September Was signed the agreement about the withdrawal of weapons with a caliber of not more than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. This process ended on 12 November.
"It was documented a lot of explosions in the East of Ukraine, was fired from guns, which already had to be allocated ", - said Hg.
Deputy head of mission said that although the parties and report on the performance of the contract and complete the withdrawal of weapons, the Staff of the SMM does not have the ability to assure due to the fact that they do not have full access. Hg reiterated its demand to all parties to the conflict to allow the monitors full and unimpeded access to all objects.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them during the meeting in Minsk contact group, which Since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.