The General staff military power of Ukraine (APU) wishes to conduct the fourth wave of demobilization of the soldiers in the spring of 2016, said on the first day of the week the chief of the General staff of Ukraine Viktor Muzhenko.
"Will, depending on conditions. We are aware that 31 December ends with the term of execution of the Minsk agreements, and when are We going to understand which Will be furnished after December 31, it is possible to speak about concrete terms of mobilization and demobilization. In General, if It Will be held as planned, demobilization is planned for March-April next year. This is the fourth wave, "- said Muzhenko in the interview to television channel " 5 channel ".
along with this, he said that decisions about the new wave of mobilization in connection with the planned demobilization, until this moment, no." at the moment these prerequisites the seventh wave of mobilization also does not happen. Although there have been certain measures, as appropriate, and accordingly, a decision Will be made ", - said the chief of the General staff of the armed forces.
The practice of recruitment of conscripts was abolished in Ukraine in 2013, when Kiev announced a course to develop professional contract-based army. Immediately after the start in April 2014 for military action against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of Donbas, the then acting President of Ukraine Oleksandr Turchynov signed a decree on the restoration of conscription. In 2014 the call for conscripts was not held, but passed the 3 waves of mobilization, and yet the same in 2015.
in addition, this year, Kiev has resumed military service in the army. The Ukrainian authorities expected to spend rotation among law enforcers who are involved in the fighting in the Donbass.
according to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well As among them, during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.