The researchers found the cause of death of Prince Rogers Nelson. Toxicological tests showed that the showman died from an accidental overdose of the painkiller fentanyl, according to the Management of Midwest medical examination.
Fentanyl is prescribed by doctors for the treatment of cancer can be made illegal in the United States noticed a surge of deaths from overdose of fentanyl. This medication is 25 to 50 times more powerful than heroin and 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine, according to the U.S. Administration for combating drugs.
Prince Rogers Nelson was killed on 21 April at the age of 57 years. His body was found in the Elevator of his own apartment at Paisley Park.
As stated in the report of the forensic medical examination, which released the information on Twitter. "Died from an accidental overdose of fentanyl," the report said. A full report on the autopsy and toxicology will not be published, told CNN. A law enforcement source told CNN that the scene was found a narcotic analgesic.
April 15, on the way home after a speech in Atlanta, the plane Prince made an emergency landing in Moline, Illinois. The Prince was taken to the hospital. A law enforcement officer told CNN that he was treated for the potential overdose of painkillers.
sections: World News, Celebrities