The head of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko said that until not want to announce a new wave of mobilization for military service.
"As commander in chief, I have no plans so far to announce the seventh wave of mobilization ", – quotes said Poroshenko, RIA " Novosti ". About it the Ukrainian leader said at the meeting of the regional development Council. A call to service conscripts was abolished in Ukraine in 2013, when Kiev announced a policy for the development of a professional contract army. However, immediately after beginning in April 2014, fighting in the Donbass, the then acting President of Ukraine Oleksandr Turchynov signed a decree on the restoration of the appeal. In 2014, the recruitment of conscripts was not held, but passed the 3 waves of mobilization, still the same – in 2015. The Ukrainian authorities in April 2014 began military action against the breakaway LC and the DNI, who told about independence after a coup in Ukraine in February 2014. According to the summary data of the United Nations, victims of the conflict began more than 9, 6 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well As among them in the process of the meeting in Minsk contact group, which from September 2014 accepted 3 document regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict. However, after the armistice agreements between the parties to the conflict continue shooting. Remember, September 4, Ukraine has started autumn Conscription for military service in the army. And on September 26 the head of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko signed a decree on the demobilization of conscripts of the sixth wave.