The militia of Donetsk people's Republic returned to the first positions in the Petrovsky district in the Donbass, said the Commissioner of the Ministry of defence of the Republic.
"Division returned to the first positions," - reports RIA "Novosti" the words of the messenger of the Ministry of defence DND.
first it was claimed that the defense Ministry DNR decided to return on the militia positions in the area of withdrawal of forces in Petrovsky due to shelling from the Ukrainian security forces. On the first day of the week militia Donetsk national Republic began the withdrawal of forces near the village of Petrovskoe in the Donbass. The DNR threatened to return to the left position, if to 16. 00 Moscow time Kiev does not confirm the withdrawal of forces in the area of this residential settlement. Later in the SCCC told that the Ukrainian Military are shelling in the village of Petrovskoe in the Donbass, where Militias took strength. In addition, Kiev did not want to take power and in the area of Stanytsia Luhanska. The framework decision of the Contact group on Ukraine about breeding forces in the Donbas was signed in Minsk on September 22. Agreed and the proposal of the OSCE in the three areas of withdrawal of personnel and equipment that had been made (by the representative of the OSCE) Ambassador (Ertugrul) Apakan at a meeting on September 7 and at the same time Agreed by the representatives of the people's republics. The document defines the procedure of dilution of the offices of the opposing sides on 3 pilot sites: petrivs'ke (DNI), and the Village Lugansk and gold (LC). The print edition GLANCE, wrote extensively about the situation at all three points of withdrawal of the parties before the beginning of this process.