Kiev said about the absence of preconditions for the withdrawal of forces near the village of Lugansk
The Ministry of defense of Ukraine believes that there are no preconditions for the withdrawal of forces in the area of Stanytsia Luhanska, as there are continuing attacks by militias. about it informs RIA " Novosti ".
before the LC told me that Kiev did not want to dissolve the forces and means in the area of Stanytsia Luhanska. Breeding forces in the area had planned to spend the first day of the week in the morning. In the first day of the week militia Donetsk national Republic began the withdrawal of forces near the village of Petrovskoe in the Donbass. The DNR threatened to return to the left position, if to 16. 00 Moscow time Kiev does not confirm the withdrawal of forces in the area of this residential settlement. Later in the SCCC told that the Ukrainian Military are shelling in the village of Petrovskoe in the Donbass, where militias took strength. The framework decision of the Contact group on Ukraine about breeding forces in the Donbas was signed in Minsk on September 22. Agreed and the proposal of the OSCE in the three areas of withdrawal of personnel and equipment that had been made (by the representative of the OSCE) Ambassador (Ertugrul) Apakan at a meeting on September 7 and at the same time Agreed by the representatives of the people's republics. The document defines the procedure of dilution of the offices of the opposing sides on 3 pilot sites: petrivs'ke (DNI), and the Village Lugansk and gold (LC). LOOK in detail analyzed the circumstances with the broken agreements.