The withdrawal of personnel and equipment from the contact line in the village of Petrovskoye within proclaimed Donetsk people's Republic scheduled on the first day of the week fifteen. 00 (same as GMT), said the Commissioner of the Ministry of defense DNI.
"The withdrawal of personnel and equipment from Petrovsky was scheduled for fifteen. 00 ", – RIA "news" words of the messenger offices of the Republic.
on the first day of the week Kiev said about the threat to the agreement on the breeding of the forces in the Donbas. Prior to this, Kyiv has not confirmed the readiness to breed forces near the village of Lugansk. The framework decision of the Contact group on Ukraine about breeding forces in the Donbas was signed in Minsk on September 22. Agreed and the proposal of the OSCE in the three areas of withdrawal of personnel and equipment that had been made (by the representative of the OSCE) Ambassador (Ertugrul) Apakan at a meeting on September 7 and at the same time Agreed by the representatives of the people's republics. The document defines the procedure of dilution of the offices of the opposing sides on 3 pilot sites: petrivs'ke (DNI), and the Village Lugansk and gold (LC). However, neither the first day of the weekend, nor on Sunday, the dilution of forces has begun. LOOK in detail analyzed the circumstances with the broken agreements.