The withdrawal of personnel and equipment from the contact line in the area of residential settlement Petrovsky in the Donbas on Sunday will not happen, said Commissioner of the Ministry of defense of the Donetsk national Republic.
"Today the challenge in the Petrovsky district will not be ", - transfers its words of RIA " news ". The competent Ministry of defence DND said that in the Republic expect the withdrawal of forces in Petrovsky 3 Oct.
"We expect that the Ukrainian side will fulfill the contract, and the breeding of the forces still take place tomorrow ", - said the representative of the Ministry of defence DND. The Ministry added that the DNI fully prepared for execution of the master contract. Yesterday intelligence of the Donetsk national Republic found close to Petrovskogo, where the planned cultivation of forces, Ukrainian tanks and armored vehicles. In the Donetsk regional administration confirmed that the Ukrainian Military began the process of withdrawal of forces in the locality of Peter Donetsk region. The print edition GLANCE, wrote extensively about why it was once again disrupted the breeding effort. The framework decision of the Contact group on Ukraine About breeding forces in the Donbas was signed in Minsk on September 22. Agreed and the proposal of the OSCE in the three areas of withdrawal of personnel and equipment that had been made (by the representative of the OSCE) Ambassador (Ertugrul) Apakan at a meeting on September 7 and at the same time Agreed by the representatives of the people's republics. The document defines the procedure of dilution of the offices of the opposing sides on 3 pilot sites: petrivs'ke (DNI), and the Village Lugansk and gold (LC). On September 14 Minister of foreign Affairs of Germany Frank-Walter Steinmeier said that a ceasefire in the Donbass will begin in the night from 14 to fifteen September for a week. Since then, however, the Ukrainian Military did not stop the attacks. Once the ceasefire came into force at midnight on 1 September, Kyiv time (same as GMT). Parties agreed at the meeting of the Contact group in Minsk on August 26. A ceasefire timed to the beginning of the school year.