The General staff of Ukraine informs About the continuation of attacks by the militia, However, According to special correspondent of the "KP in Ukraine" in the Donetsk region Artema Maslakova, these data are greatly exaggerated.
"compared to last week and all of September, the situation has not changed much, it is quite stable, though attacks are, but they are in reality not so many as often reported and claimed. The official data for the past day, ATO headquarters - 33 fire. According to my sources, the attacks were not so much citizens say, for the most part, On the use of small arms ", - transfers words Maslakova radio " Voice of capital ".
Before that, the chief of the General staff of Ukraine Viktor Muzhenko said that the militia " don't stop attacks on certain framework agreement for withdrawal of troops ". According to him, the Ukrainian troops strictly observe the ceasefire and militia as if to continue attacks. However, in DND stated that the Ukrainian Military on Thursday evening fired mortar shells and tanks in the suburb of Yasynuvata and the settlement of Aleksandrovka in the Western outskirts of Donetsk. On Wednesday Authorized the military departments LNR and DND told that the Lugansk and Donetsk people's Republic plan to begin the withdrawal of personnel and equipment in the Donbass on 1 October, it is planned that the shares will be made simultaneously with the Ukrainian side. The framework decision of the Contact group on Ukraine About breeding forces in the Donbas was signed in Minsk on September 22. Agreed and the proposal of the OSCE in the three areas of withdrawal of personnel and equipment that had been made (by the representative of the OSCE) Ambassador (Ertugrul) Apakan at a meeting on September 7 and at the same time Agreed by the representatives of the people's republics. On September 14 Minister of foreign Affairs of Germany Frank-Walter Steinmeier said that a ceasefire in the Donbass will begin in the night from 14 to fifteen September for a week. Since then, however, the Ukrainian Military did not stop the attacks. Once the ceasefire came into force at midnight on 1 September, Kyiv time (same as GMT). Parties agreed at the meeting of the Contact group in Minsk on August 26. A ceasefire timed to the beginning of the school year.