German prosecutors arrested 28-year-old native of Russia on suspicion in Commission last week, the explosion of the bus, which was the football team "Borussia Dortmund".
The suspect, who was arrested near the southwest German town of tц?bingen, was in the hotel on the day of the attack, according to a statement released by the Prosecutor's office. Three bombs broke the Windows and stabbed the player in the bus on Tuesday evening local time, when the German team was headed to its home Champions League match against Monaco. The game was postponed to the next day.
The device, which was hidden behind a hedge, and contained pieces of metal and had a firing range of 100 meters (109 yards), said Federal prosecutors. Based on the type of detonator and explosives, the German authorities suggested "the involvement of terrorists," said at the time, the press Secretary Frauke kцІhler.
The Spanish defender, 26-year-old Marc Bartra got injured hands. Bartra, who has played 29 matches in all competitions in Dortmund this season, was hospitalized from the scene. He didn't play the postponed match which Monaco won with the score 3:2.
sections: World News, Accidents, Accidents