The CPS has withdrawn from sale across all Russia party juice, which was poisoned in Stavropol territory. Two adults and a child suffered severe chemical burns. The little girl in the hospital.
In one of the shops of Stavropol sold the juice, which put in the hospital 4-year-old child. The two men refused hospitalization. And the child will spend some time in the hospital. The girl received severe burns. At the moment of a child's life is not in danger, her condition is of medium gravity, the prognosis is favorable.
Point with a well-deserved reputation, says the grandfather of the victim. Products on the way home bought always. Selected granddaughter on the shelf the juice, at first glance does not raise any concerns, but left a deep scar in the soul, and on the face. According to men, packaging with remnants of the dangerous liquid was transferred to law enforcement agencies. Investigative Committee began checking.
Investigators conducted activities aimed at establishing the circumstances of the incident, a forensic medical examination. According to the results of a set of verification activities will procedural decision.
Any comments in the shop could not be obtained. Merchants reported that they did not welcome the visit of the journalists and slammed the door on them. Was unknown, as on the grocery shelves appeared to be life-threatening fluid and how it is supplied for sale. The store continues to operate, information on providers is unknown. The outcome of this story is unclear. Relatives of the child victim say that the girl recovered and forgot the incident. But the family has hired a lawyer and is waiting for examination results.
sections: Accidents, Region News, Accidents