Chapter Special monitoring mission (SMM) of the OSCE in Ukraine Ambassador ertu?rul Apakan at the meeting of the UN security Council resolution on Ukraine said that both sides of the conflict in Ukraine began to implement the Minsk agreements two days ago.
"for the last 2 days we have also seen signs that both parties shall take measures to comply with its obligations under the Minsk package of measures," said Apakan at the meeting of the security Council of the United Nations video from Kiev, RIA " Novosti ". He said that on Thursday, observers SMM " began to observe the movement of heavy weapons from the contact line in several places ". Apakan welcomed this development. However, according to him, SMM could not determine where it was exported weapons, and where they went." Today I can announce that in the last days of combat operations has declined significantly throughout the conflict area, although there were clashes in the district of Donetsk airport as well as close from the city of Mariupol, " said Apakan. However, He drew attention to the fact that this is only the beginning of the process and on behalf of the OSCE tried to persuade the parties to take additional measures." Before the last working day of the week, the self-proclaimed Head of the Donetsk national Republic Alexander Zakharchenko said that talking about the 2nd stage of implementation of the Minsk agreements early in the War not only take away the technology, but the shoot. Before that, Deputy chief of staff of the people's militia Lugansk people's Republic of Colonel Igor Yashchenko said LNR looked away from the line of contact about 70% of heavy weapons. First on the same day at the headquarters of the militia of the Luhansk national Republic declared that the Ukrainian Military continues to strengthen its place in the West Luhansk region on the track Lugansk - Lysychansk, for example, they occupy a strategic height near the village Novomoskovskoe. Prior to that, in Kyiv told about keeping forces on the contact line for a possible retaliation in the event of a breach of the truce. About it, said Deputy head of the Department of information technology Ministry of defence of Ukraine Sergey Galushko. The Ministry also indicated that on the last working day of the week will continue the withdrawal of heavy weapons from the contact line on the East of the country. Prior to that, Deputy commander of the militia of the Donetsk national Republic Eduard Baturin said controlled Kyiv security forces withdrew from the contact line in the Donbass 24 units. At the same time, the Donetsk national Republic continues to withdraw heavy weapons from the contact line in the Donbass. Formed column of 4 launchers "Grad" on the Eastern outskirts of Donetsk. The fact of the withdrawal record Commissioners of the OSCE. Remember, on Thursday began the withdrawal of heavy equipment in the Donbass both parties. The militia had already withdrawn from the line of contact 90% of heavy weapons, what he said DND Alexander Zakharchenko. He also threatened to Kyiv, which may at any time to return to their positions. Kiev, on our part, replied that it was the removal of heavy equipment from the line of contact. Head of the press center of military operations Alexander Motesanib said that the allotment of artillery caliber 100 mm along the entire line of contact with the militia.