The self-proclaimed militia Donetsk national Republic said on Thursday that "silence Mode" in the Donbass last Night was observed.
"The situation on the contact line departments DND and LNR with the APU (the armed forces of Ukraine) substantial changes are not made. During the night active hostilities was not conducted. The ceasefire was respected, " he said at the headquarters of the DND.
these data are confirmed in the Ministry of defence DND." At night there were no violations, "silence Mode" remained " quoted an unnamed envoy of the Ministry of defence Donetsk news Agency.
When this first at the headquarters of the militia of the self-proclaimed Luhansk national Republic declared the clash with security forces in the West of the Lugansk region.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat in the region. According to the summary data of the United Nations, victims of the conflict began almost 5, 7 thousands of civilians. The resolution of the Ukrainian fall under negotiation in different formats, for example, during meetings of the contact group in Minsk With the mediation of the Russian Federation and the OSCE. The next meeting of the contact group on 12 February ended with the adoption of a package of measures on execution of the Minsk agreements, involving, for example, a cease-fire in the Donbass with fifteen February, the withdrawal of heavy weapons and the development of a security zone. Soon after informing truce in the Donbass resumed shooting, parties blame each other in violation of the "silence mode" and reported that they only return fire.