Authorized military operations in the East of Ukraine Anatoly Stelmach said. Which is controlled by the Kyiv security forces continue to withdraw heavy weapons from the separation line in the Donbass under the control of Special monitoring mission of the OSCE.
"We attach great technique caliber monitored by the OSCE... Militants (as in the Ukraine called the militia - approx. OPINION) assign the same number of equipment, "He said, adding that on March 5, the Ukrainian side during the whole day had been draining MLRS "Grad" in the area of Artemovsk. He Also expressed the hope that such action will be able to achieve peace in the conflict area. In addition, Stelmach said that during last night on the positions of the Ukrainian security forces, as if it were shelled 14 times, reports a news Agency. The Commissioner of the General staff of the military might of Ukraine Vladislav Seleznev, for his part, said that despite the attacks, "multiple rocket launchers are Not used" militias. This Seleznev said that during the night were Not recorded fire in the Lugansk area. From my side, standing Commissioner of the Russian Federation to the OSCE Andrey Kelin said that Kyiv is looking for excuses to " artificially stretch provided Minsk agreements graph exhaust arms. In this regard, He emphasized that " with the end date of the conclusion linked the beginning of the political process ". Also the diplomat reminded that the Ukrainian side is beginning a phased withdrawal of its arms only 26 February." Observers While accompanied by some of the exhaust arms. Not as long as it is clear that this challenge can end, " said Kelin. 1st stage drain 100-millimeter guns "rapier" Ukrainian security forces began on 26 February and was completed on 2 March. Currently, the security forces continue with the second phase of allotment of units " acacia ", which started on Wednesday. On Tuesday authorized the Ministry of defense of the Donetsk national Republic Eduard Baturin said that the Ukrainian security forces are Not going to take the weapons from the front line in the Donbass. To this Baturin said that the Ukrainian Military re already taken place weapons in the immediate rear area. At the same time, March 1, forces DND and LNR announced the completion of an important phase in the implementation of the peace plan-full allotment of their heavy weapons from the contact line. However, the OSCE said that until Not have the opportunity to verify the removal of the weapons in the Donbass due to lack of data.