Kiev is looking for excuses to delay the withdrawal of heavy weapons from the contact line in the Donbass, said the Russian Ambassador to the OSCE Andrey Kelin.
Ukrainian Military on February 26, started the 1st phase of allotment 100-millimeter guns " rapier ", similarly in the first phase was given a gun " Rue ". The second phase of allotment War began March 4. They set 15-millimeter artillery S " acacia ", 5 March - MLRS " Grad ".
"As long as it is not clear when this disqualification may result. We, unfortunately, observed from the government of Ukraine fluctuations, search for excuses to artificially stretch provided Minsk agreements schedule. Let me remind you that from the expiry date of conclusion linked the beginning of the political process, " said Kelin at the meeting of the OSCE permanent Council, the text of the speech posted on the last working day of the week on the Internet presentation of the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat in the region. According to the summary data of the United Nations, victims of the conflict began more than 6 thousand people. The resolution of the Ukrainian fall under negotiation in different formats, for example, during meetings of the contact group in Minsk with the mediation of the Russian Federation and the OSCE. The next meeting of the contact group on 12 February ended with the adoption of a package of measures on execution of the Minsk agreements, involving, for example, a cease-fire in the Donbass with fifteen February, the withdrawal of heavy weapons and the development of a security zone.