Ukrainian Military eleven times violated the ceasefire for last night, told the Deputy commander of the headquarters of the militia of the self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic (DND) Eduard Bacurin.
"during the night we counted eleven violations. Mostly used small arms and mortars. Point, which opened fire from the Ukrainian security forces remained the same as in the previous attacks is Donetsk airport, town Spartacus and the village of Sorokino, "said he, RIA" Novosti ". Authorized DND in the Contact group Denis Putilin reported shelling of the Ukrainian security forces Donetsk airport on the last working day of the week. According to him, the fact of firing forces to doubt the diversion of arms of the Ukrainian party. According to the intelligence Donetsk national Republic, Kiev, rather, carries out the rotation of the heavy weapons, but not removes equipment from the line of contact of the parties. According to the Deputy commander of the militia DND Eduardo Baturina, Kiev also violates consensus about the truce in Donetsk airport. For example, on the last working day of the week was recorded a new fire, which had been wounded militia. For his part, the head of the Luhansk national Republic Igor Carpenter said that the Military until pulled and half of its artillery units." according to our information, they already took 29 artillery battalion and told me that today will take 35, " said Carpenter. However, the Ukrainian Military are told about the removal from positions across the line of contact of the reactive systems of volley fire " Hurricane ". 1st stage drain 100-millimeter guns "rapier" Ukrainian security forces began on 26 February and was completed on 2 March. Currently, the security forces continue with the second phase of allotment of units " acacia ", which started on Wednesday. On Tuesday authorized the Ministry of defense of the Donetsk national Republic Eduard Baturin said that the Ukrainian security forces are not going to take the weapons from the front line in the Donbass. To this Baturin said that the Ukrainian Military re already taken place weapons in the immediate rear area. At the same time, March 1, forces DND and LNR announced the full withdrawal of their heavy weapons from the contact line. However, the OSCE said that until not have the opportunity to verify the removal of the weapons in the Donbass due to the lack of data.