The Ministry is going to send to the South-East of Ukraine before the end of March, two more humanitarian convoy - 19 and 26 March, said on Thursday correspondents Deputy head of Department Vladimir Stepanov.
"The twenty-sixth of March planned next, 20th convoy. I think that in March it will be extreme, " said Stepanov.
Deputy head of the Department said that according to the standard scheme rescuers carrying on the South-East of Ukraine all you need locals - Lekarstva and medical supplies, food, necessities.
"in working order such information are working on. Life in the field is restored, we deliver literature to educational institutions, will this work to continue, " said Stepanov.
He said that the staff of humanitarian columns continuously adjusted depending on the wishes of the inhabitants of the South-East of Ukraine.
first He announced that the 19-th column will go in next Thursday. Since August of last year columns MES in the Donbass was delivered for more than 24 thousand tons of humanitarian aid.