The dead among the Ukrainian security forces in the Donbass over the past day no health damage received one military, said the Commissioner's press center of special operations Andrei Lysenko.
"in the last days the Dead military district ATO no, one fighter was damaged health," said Lysenko at a press conference on Thursday.
The Ukrainian authorities have taken in April of last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup of the region's residents. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 6 thousand people. The problem of Ukrainian settlement fall under negotiation in different formats, for example, at the meetings of the contact group in Minsk, under the mediation of the Russian Federation and the OSCE.
The next meeting of the contact group on 12 February ended with the adoption of a package of measures on execution of the Minsk agreements, involving, for example, the ceasefire in the Donbass from February fifteen, the withdrawal of heavy weapons and the development of the security zone. Soon after informing truce in the Donbass resumed shooting, the parties blame each other in violation of a "silence" and report that conduct only return fire. Kiev is considering an appeal to the UN and the EU on the introduction in the Donbass peacekeepers.