The Ukrainian foreign Ministry told that the howitzer D-30, the shooting of which was demonstrated in the video Western correspondents near Shirokino, were taken away from the contact line is still the beginning of March.
in addition, the Deputy commander of the headquarters of the militia DND Edward President Francois Hollande confirmed that stationed at Shirokino warriors "Azov" reinforced howitzers, as if taken away from the line of contact, RIA " Novosti." The withdrawal of howitzers D-30 from residential settlements Shirokino was made on 7 March under the control of a Special OSCE monitoring mission. After the process of withdrawal of heavy weapons was not documented a single case of the use of the Ukrainian party of artillery, and among them howitzers D-30, in the area of residential settlements Shirokino, " according to the Ukrainian Ministry of foreign Affairs. Remember, Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation on the first day of the weekend caught in Kiev lie about the withdrawal of heavy weapons in the Donbass. The facts of violation provided Western correspondents who shot the footage of the shots howitzers Ukrainian Azov near the village Shirokino. The head of the Ministry of foreign Affairs of Russia S. V. Lavrov on the first day of the weekend said that North America and Kiev distort the Minsk agreement that gives reason to suspect them in the preliminary coordination of positions on this issue. However, as the Ukrainian head Petro Poroshenko said about the precise execution of Ukraine Minsk agreements. From mid-April last year the Kiev authorities are in the East of Ukraine "special operation" to suppress the protest movement in the Donbass. The military is actively used heavy equipment and military aircraft and helicopters. Refers to a large number of dead and wounded among the civilian population and the destruction of houses and infrastructure. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 6 thousand People. Remember, the opposing parties in the Donbas in 0. 00 (1. 00 GMT) Sunday, February fifteen, said the truce, under agreements concluded in Minsk After almost 16 hours of negotiations. The document provides for the withdrawal of all foreign armed forces, military equipment and mercenaries From the territory of Ukraine under the supervision of the OSCE