Over 50 sabotage-reconnaissance groups that operated within the Kharkiv region, caught for the last time, said Tuesday at a press conference the head of the Kharkiv regional state administration Igor rainin.
"lately we've rounded up over 50 sabotage-reconnaissance groups that operated within the region," the Governor said.
He also said yesterday that the security service of Ukraine in Kharkiv region and the Prosecutor's office in Kharkiv oblast opened a case under the criminal code according to paragraph financing of terrorism "relative to the number of individuals and number of criminal individuals and groups, which was headed by former head of "Stronghold" Evgeny Zhilin, He served in the search.
The Ukrainian authorities have taken in April of last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup of the region's residents. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began More than 6 thousand people. Kharkov and the area is now under the control of the security forces.